Congratulations on your first step to receiving FREE TV FOR LIFE
First time setup.
1. Plug your unit in to your power source.
2. Connect your unit to your TV using the supplied HDMI Cable.
3. Power your unit on.
4. On the home screen go to settings (top Right) and click ok on the remote.
5. Choose your internet source Wi-Fi (wireless) or Ethernet (plugged into the back)
6. Enter your password for Wi-Fi and click OK. If using Ethernet go to step 7.
7. Click the house button on your remote (top left)
8, Go to the BLUE K using your remote and hit ok.
9. You will now see the main screen for Movies and TV Shows. Let your unit sit for 45 minutes to provision and update.This is very important.
10. After 45 minutes ENJOY!!!
Always agree with your unit. If it asks you to disable a link, always say YES......do not tell your UNIT NO.
Watch a Movie
On the main screen highlight movies. Down arrow on your remote and go to Spectro Movies and click OK. Go to most popular and select OK. Select the movie you want to watch and select OK. UP arrow and go to the last stream and select OK Your movie should now be playing. You can use the same procedure in all the categories under the movie tab.
Watch a TV Show
On the main screen highlight TV SHOWS. Down arrow on your remote and go to TV SHOWS and click OK. Go to most popular and select OK. Select the TV SHOW you want to watch and select OK. Select the episode you want to watch and select OK, UP arrow and go to the last stream and select OK Your TV SHOW should now be playing. You can use the same procedure in all the categories under the movie tab.
Watch Live Sports
On the main screen highlight 3 pm. Down arrow on your remote and move over to Sportsdevil, select OK. Select Live Sports. Go to Dim Sports or any of the First Row Sports. Select your catagory (Football, Basketball, etc.) Select game or event. Select stream. Enjoy!
Do Weekly Maintenance (as needed)
On the main screen highlight BEAST. Down arrow on your remote and move over to Packages and select OK. Say yes to delete Pacakages. Move over to Delete Cashe. Select OK. Select Yes. Select Yes. Now go to your unit and pull the power (very important) wait 20 seconds and plug your unit back in. Enter the Kodi program and wait 1 minute before resuming.
When Do I reset My Unit
Anytime your unit freezes or seems unresponsive pull the power cord and wait 20 seconds and plug your unit back in. Any time you delete your packages and cashe you must reset your unit for the changes to take effect.